A WILD CRUISE THROUGH ALL THE MEDIA THAT I CAN GET MY HANDS ON & THEN SOME.


Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fashion-eee-stas BEWARE!


I am a woman with no shame when on a mission. I needed to don my turquoise-to-match-the-sea socks because I was in the British Virgin Islands with my dear buddies Karen and Bob, and I was going SCUBA diving with as few blisters as possible marking up my dainty (not!) tootsies. So I invented the biking/scuba sock and am presenting it to you today as featured in my original mixed media rendering drawn on our chartered 43 foot Beneteau (the four of us did all the navigating and grunt work...ok, Bob and Rich did the navigating...). I shall be taking orders...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You're back! We missed you here in Blogland.

Cool socks BTW. :-)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey Paula,

I tagged you - You're it! Stop by my blog to learn more...

xoxo,

Kate